Unexpected pregnancy comes with a rush of thoughts and feelings. Contact our free and confidential pregnancy center to empower yourself with the knowledge to make the best decision for you.
If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy, we can help you by providing a free pregnancy test, ultrasound confirmation, and answers to your questions about abortion, parenting, and adoption.
Our trained staff is ready to provide you with confidential help at no cost, thanks to our generous community support.
These confidential, cost-free services include:
- Abortion Information
- Abortion Pill Reversal Referrals
- Adoption Agency Referrals
- Adoption Information
- Maternity & Infant Supplies
- Medical Referrals
- Parenting Classes – Court Ordered
- Parenting Education
- Pregnancy Options Information
- Pregnancy Tests
- Professional Counseling
- Reproductive Loss Support/Counseling
- Support for Men
- STI Testing and Treatment
- Prenatal Vitamins
* Ultrasound scans are used to confirm the presence of a viable, uterine pregnancy. We do not use ultrasound to determine gender or diagnose abnormalities. Eligibility criteria apply.